ClearCareGo app Updates
News flash: It is here! ClearCareGo app for iOS is live! Here is a tip sheet to help you get going: ClearCareGo Caregiver Tutorial
Important Reminder! Please be sure you allow automatic updates for the app, OR manually update on a regular basis to access all the new features/updates!
New Features of ClearCareGo app!
- Fingerprint log in
- You can now set up your log in for the app via a fingerprint scan.
- Simply click on the fingerprint icon next to the sign in and follow the instructions.
- No more typing in your password!
- The mileage area now displays 2 digits.
- This is used for errand miles only! Your travel miles are calculated automatically by ClearCare.
- Please give simple 2-3-word description of errands completed as this prints to the client’s invoice. For example:
- Grocery store
- Doctors appt
- Drive to the park
- Unverified Location
ClearCare will NOT let you clock in without verifying your location.
- Make sure your location services are turned on.
- Make sure you give the ClearCareGo app permission to use location services.
- If you use your web browser to clock in through ClearCare online, rather than the ClearCareGo app, you will need give your browser permission to use the location services.
- IF you cannot log in on the app or ClearCare online, use the clients phone and call the telephony number on your badge to clock in.
- Do not call the office until you have tried telephone clock in from the client’s phone. The State requires verified location at the client’s home, and if the office clocks you in we cannot verify location for the State. Thank you for complying with this State mandated requirement.