Client Services Manager
Family Home Care, the award winning, family owned home care company, has a full-time position available for a Client Services Manager.
The Client Services Manager (CSM) plays a valuable role in our mission to earn the trust of our clients and be the home care employer of choice. The CSM provides vital education to our potential clients and facilitates ease in on-boarding and ongoing support while receiving services from FHC. The CSM also strives to support and develop our Home Care Professionals. Key tasks will include, but are not limited to:
- Be a point of contact for our clients (current and potential), industry partners, and care providers, providing excellent customer service with any interaction.
- Provide potential clients education and facilitate a smooth admission to FHC services.
- Use best practices to develop the clients and care providers schedules to best meet their needs.
This position will report to the Regional Director. Position is located at the FHC Boise Office in Meridian.
The anticipated schedule for this position is Monday through Friday 8-5 & may require varied hours to accommodate goals of the position as needed.
EDUCATION: High School Diploma or GED Equivalent, Associated or Bachelor’s degree in Business or Health Care Administration preferred.
LICENSE: CNA preferred, but not required.
EXPERIENCE: 2+ Years’ experience in a customer service role.
- Superior Customer Service
- Attention to Detail
- Excellent computer skills
- Microsoft Office Suite Proficiency
- Supervisory Experience
- Critical Thinking Skills
- Team Player
- Passion for excellence
- Values based individual